Adult Martial Arts Programs
St. Louis and St. Charles
Martial Arts Programs
Apex Martial Arts Academy’s adult and teen programs are designed help each student become a well rounded martial artist by exposing them to different styles, ranges and techniques. Top notch instructors, progressive curriculums and a wide diversity of training topics add to the overall experience of each student, making classes fun and educational all while getting a great workout! Blending Bruce Lee’s Jeet Kune Do, Muay Thai Kickboxing, the Filipino Martial Arts of Dan Inosanto and Maphilindo Silat provides the student with a diverse series of training opportunities! From striking to locking, from throws to weapons, Apex Martial Arts Academy teaches something for everyone from beginner to advance levels!
Apex Martial Arts Academy’s adult and teen curriculums are a blend of four unique styles of martial arts including:
- Bruce Lee’s Jeet Kune Do (JKD): Jun Fan Gung Fu is an actual system, with a structure, techniques, rank structure and progression.
- Filipino Martial Arts (FMA): The arts of the Philippine islands including Kali, Arnis and Eskrima with an emphasis on stick fighting and close quarter combat.
- Indonesian Silat: Emphasis on the golok (sword) or knife (various types); the martial arts system geared strictly for fighting.
- Muay Thai Kickboxing: In Thai Boxing, speed and power are generated with proper form and body mechanics and are drilled over and over again until reflexive.
We make a commitment to each of our students. We help them reach their goals and overcome adversity. We can help you with:
- and much more
Program Goals For Each Student
- Enjoy your TRAINING while exploring all it has to offer.
- Show RESPECT to others to command respect.
- Be CONFIDENT yet humble. Confidence is golden, spend it wisely.
- POSITIVE approach, positive outcome!
- Develop PATIENCE to control timing.
- UNDERSTAND recreational versus functional training.
- Be TOUGH as a diamond yet soft as silk.
- LONGEVITY is winning; Always seek to finish.